Sunday, December 19, 2010
Karen Gillan talks Christmas Special & Future

At a signing earlier today in Glasgow, Karen Gillan revealed some information on the 2010 Christmas Special, the next series and her future in Doctor Who. The Daily Mail reports that the actress said of the Christmas Special:
"It's really funny but it's also heartbreaking and you get a glimpse into Amy and Rory's honeymoon, which is an interesting one."
She added that it includes a "really, really scary" monster. Of filming on Series 6 of Doctor Who, due for broadcast at some point in 2011, Gillan said:
"We are about to start in a week and a bit on the series, which is exciting.... As far as I'm aware I think we're filming in Cardiff. I don't know maybe that's (Scotland) just a rumour, maybe it's not, but I haven't heard anything about that. Do you know what would be really cool? To film an episode around the back streets and sort of underground in Edinburgh because it is really spooky and old and I like that sort of stuff, that's why it should be done there."


Neil Gaiman recently confirmed that the read~through for his episode will be taking place on Tuesday. Finally, when quizzed on her future in the show, Gillan commented:
"Who knows? I'm just taking it series by series and I'm just having fun. So, I don't know. I have no idea."
posted by BLOGTOR at 10:54 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment